Darbi Cloth MarketHistory
Our story began in 1958, when our Godfather Late Shri Jayramsa Gopalsa Darbi laid the foundation stone of ‘Darbi Chain of Cloth Stores’ by starting up with a small shop with the name of ‘Shri Ambika Cloth Stores’ in Guruwar Peth. In the growing times the volume and reach of our customers increased & so for the convenience of our customers we came up with multiple small branches in every market place of Solapur.
In 1980’s we planned & executed a branding campaign of our own name ‘Darbi’. In 1981 we came up with a full fledged shop ‘DARBI CLOTH MARKET’ in Navi Peth. In legacy we have got a motto of ‘Honestly Serve The Quality’ & we’ve been relentlessly working as per this motto to serve our customers.
Trade in both ‘Retail & Wholesale’ basis
Supply goods to ‘Retailers’ at local and interstate level
Wide range of ‘Suitings, Shirtings, Cotton, Latest Denim Fabrics etc
Super exclusive wedding collection